Scherjon in Europe
About this project:
- Where: Europe
- Client: -
- Producing: -
Dairy Equipment in Europe
If you're looking for a dairy Equipment company in Europe, Scherjon Dairy Equipment it is. We’re an reliable network company in Holland, specialized in the design, development and production of equipment for the dairy industry, specifically cheese. Scherjon Dairy Equipment Holland has proven to be a very successful company, developing a sophisticated range of products that match the needs of customers worldwide.
Scherjon as a dairy Equipment manufacturer in Europe
We engineer, produce and deliver high quality equipment. The equipment ensures not only smooth operation and customer satisfaction for the future, but also a quick return on investment. Our customers are small and medium sized companies that process between 1,000 and 100,000 litres of milk a day. In close collaboration with customers and suppliers, in 30 years of experience, we have taken pride in providing the best possible cheese and dairy processing solutions.
Experience as a Dairy Equipment Company
Hielke Scherjon has over 30 years’ experience in the cheese-making business as a project leader. He has been responsible for project management, installing and commissioning machinery in dairy factories around the world. Since 2012 his son, Johannes Scherjon, is employed in the company as product engineer. He uses up-do-date 3D design software to develop a new sophisticated range of products and using the newest technical advances in technology, and guidelines like HACCP, GMP, EHEDG etc.
Scherjon Dairy Equipment in Europe
- The Netherlands: The Netherlands (Holland) is our home market. Specifically our cheese processing lines can be found in factories of medium sized cooperatives as well as in farms where the local produced milk is transformed into cheese.
- Germany: Germany is a country with high requirements for technical certification. Our equipment has been awarded the highest level; TUV Kiel certified our cheese processing products.
- France: The French are known for their high quality food items with many varieties. Ribeaupierre, a well-known hard cheese type, is being processed through our processing line.
- Belgium: Belgium well known for their beer, uses our equipment for cheese type’s like the Rochefort. Throughout Belgium both in West and East Belgium our equipment can be found.
- United Kingdom: Apart from complete cheese processing lines, the UK is dominant when talking about individual machinery; specifically pasteurizing units.
- Italy: Although Italy has a renowned industry for the fabrication of equipment; our pre-press-vats are way ahead and therefore well accepted among dairy processors.
- Romania: The local economy is on the doorstep of the acceptance of affluent products. The medium sized processing lines are a good step ahead, throughout Romania our equipment can be found.
Macedonia: The main distributor of foods in the country replaces the import cheese by Macedonian products. The SDEH processing line is in operation since 2007.